100% Dedicated to Customer Service
Our core values
We are dedicated to our customers and we want to make sure that:
- They always get the best value
- We always deliver on our promises
- We put the customer first in all cases
How are our people special
All our staff are dedicated to providing the best service they can for the customer. By keeping ahead of constantly changing technology they are able to provide and maintain our unique service.
Our philosophy is: “maintaining the highest standards of customer service.”
Customer Support Roles
We have a number of in-house experts covering all aspects of telecommunications:
- A Retail Mobile Tariff expert
- A Corporate Mobile Tariff expert
- A mobile handset and data specialist
- An engineer to repair mobile phone handsets
- Over 150 Expert Accredited engineers to repair hands free car kits
Customer Support Processes
Every stage of a car kit install is looked after by a dedicated team member. All messages or queries are passed to the relevant person via our centralised support system.
A senior team member is also responsible for making sure all orders or queries are carried out promptly.
- From 9am – 5.30pm, you can call our customer service department directly and speak to someone who can help you. Outside office hours and at weekends our phones are covered by advisors who will be able to talk you through most common issues
- If you need help on a problem, ownership of your issue is looked after by a specific person who is responsible for solving it.
- All our quotes are provided in writing – and we stick by them. In the case of a hands free car kits installs, if we get a competing quote in writing for the same offering like for like, we will match it.